Monday, August 25, 2008

Recipe website & I read a BOOK!!!

I happened up on this website http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

I really really like it!!! She takes the most amazing pictures and they are step by step. She has some really good looking recipes on her site. Take a look around and I think you will like it too! :)


BOOK

Okay, okay!! I will be the first to admit I am not a reader AT ALL!! My friend Robynn started reading a book series that her sister in law got for her and she was hooked and now I am too! If you have not heard of the series of books by Stephanie Meyer than you have to go now and you must run out and buy her first book of the series book Twilight you will be up all night reading this book! I read the first book (400 pages) in two days! :) If you saw The Dark Night than you also saw the preview to a movie being put out about her first book Twilight :) Read it and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can tell you don't live in Utah. Everyone talks about these books. When the last one just came out, Walmart and various book stores had people lined up at midnight to buy it, and then stay up all night to read! Whatever floats your boat!

DTanner said...

People are even having parties in honor of the new book. It is funny. I am not a reader either. I have no desire to be either. I get my reading in by blogging and reading technical documents at work lol! I'll have to check out the recipes.

Jennifer said...

yeah, I second that comment about "I can tell you don't live in Utah." It is absolute madness around here. I'm so glad you started reading her books though. They are great and so addicting!! You have to read them pretty much the night they are released around here so no one spoils the book by talking about it in front of you. I didn't get a chance to finish her latest book until a few days after it came out and I literally had to plug my ears and do the whole "la la la la la" thing so my friends wouldn't ruin it for me! Kind of pathetic but still so fun!

C and T Orvin said...

Monchica!!! How in the world are you? We had no idea you were also a blogger! We found you on the Kingrey's blog which we just found too. How is the family doing? Any new additions? We will be checking up on you...hope things are going well. Come see us in Arizona anytime!

crystal said...

I am all over the Twilight series! I really liked "THE Host" too....also by Stephanie Meyers. A movie of Twilight comes out in December!!